My first post in 2012

Hey my beloved blog!

Well this is my first post in 2012 :D yeay, i love new year so much because i have someone who show me life is better if you enjoy it. hmmm... he is my twin, actually he is my classmate and we often play together. he is very curious of his friends life, especially me, and i welcome him so well, so we are so close now :)
Okay, enough about my twin. Now, i'm going to tell you about my high school's life :D
so fun here, i'm at SMAN 1 Depok. my dream comes true, i'm smansa's student now hehe. be a smansa's student was not easy, there were some tests and the best was MOPD!
MOPD (Masa Orientasi Peserta Didik) is the best moment. i was in X.2/rinjani, and my friends are so kind. and now i'm in X.3, and we are SPEXTRUM :D the best class that i ever seen before. they are so unique, and i love the atmosphere

you know what? i have new family in MPK/OSIS 11/12 :D
they are great people who have commitment. and i'm their fans haha. be the part of MPK/OSIS 11/12 makes me learn about solidarity and make friends :)

0 Comment:

Hey, this is my blog!

I'm Rizkatania :)
I love painting,taekwondo,SPEXTRUM and MPK/OSIS 11/12 :D
I'm his twin,their family & friend, and yours~